Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Struggling Between You and Me

"We have to finish the panels by this week. Please help in giving the ideas." My leader said.
"I can help in editing during the holiday. Ideas needs time and inspiration (means cannot achieve them under pressure)." I replied.

"Don't worry, panels just put graphic and points, it's easy. We try to put more effort in power point and draft report." He replied.
"People will be impressed by panels first because easier to read compared to power point and draft report." I replied.

******************************************************************************

In the preliminary report, I found that they like to simply put everything into the report.
This makes the pages more than expected and burden the readers.

In the technical report, 27 group members doing things differently (still the coordination of the content problem) until the report reaches 300 pages!
And the panel, sorry to say, not really impact me.

This time, the concept plans and report, hopefully I can become the editor...but it's tough...
really tough (I've been experienced before and got an A for it)...

Struggling to volunteer myself to do the job...because I am a fussy one who may give tension to my partners...I always being fussy until the end of the report submission day...I can't make it fast if I do the job cos I'll check in detail and ask them to change on the spot if there is any better idea...

They don't have the culture to alter last minute...I have to balance between my culture (habit) and theirs...

Headache...but learn a lot... :)