Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goodbye and Take Care Eddy!!!

Dear Comrades(hope still regard me as 1),

Hi everyone, how's life? Long time no see, miss you guys alot! Hope everyone is just as fine as me. I could have plenty of chances seeing people like Jenn Yu, Pei Shan, Shan Bing & etc in the past if I was active enough joining them for grassroots' work, but sadly, I hardly showed myself up at all, letting go the chances to learn and to improve myself. I really had been out of mood and in low motivation during that period of time, though I really would want to be involved in the work. One pure reason for that was lazy. Laziness really killed me off...sigh...

This mail is to greet and at the same time to bid farewell as well, my flight is on 28th Sept(this sunday) from KL to Narita, Tokyo. For the 1st year, I will be in Tokyo to undergo Japanese language course, which is self-financed. And, next would head to Nagoya for my master's, with a scholarship if I could score good in the entry test. If I fail to secure the scholarship, I would most probably reject the master's study and head back home. So, it is either that I would stay in Japan for 1 year or 3 years +++.


Anyway, just keep in touch. I will be back soon. All the best to everyone.


Eddy Ling.

No comments: