Monday, September 29, 2008

The Serious of Mine

Sorry, I think I have making you in trouble.
I can see you are feeling stress because of my sudden suggestions.

I can't afford to simply pass up the work.
I enjoy the learning process which may be time consuming.
I know you are in a hurry but sorry because I want to make it as comprehensive as possible.

Sorry for making you so stress.
Sure you are a bit regret to be in a group with me.

I found myself a trouble maker.
I am too serious.
Until you give up to argue with me.

Then you come to see my work.
"I think I'll learn a lot from you." You told me.

I'm not sure whether you are speaking frankly or vise versa.
I just want to say, "I am serious in doing course work because I want to practice myself for the future too."

We have to respect the history of the man's life, his contributions, and the process of change.
About the board game, we have to consider every possibilities to avoid any failure.

I'm in stress too.
I afraid both of us can't impress others.
Not the issue of scoring, but the issue of putting efforts in doing quality work.

This is the serious of mine.
But sorry for stressing you so much...SORRY!

No comments: