Saturday, September 13, 2008

昨日的故事 The Story of Yesterday

Morning:
Finally finished the presentation.
I presented without taking any notes on hand.
The VIP commented that we suppose to add in the data rather than just summarize all the information.
Yeah, I really tried my best.
I slept for only 20 minutes just to prepare for the powerpoint slides and read through the whole report.
Blacklisted my partner, sorry for doing so.
Because of you, I have to become the presenter.
Because of you saying that I maybe have to present alone, I have been so tension because of taking time to revise for your part in case you really can't present with me.
Because of you, I realized that you are not respecting me as your partner but you were trying to letting me feeling uncomfortable so that your presentation will be better than me.
Hey, come on! We are from the same group ok?
Why you treat me like this?
Since you have treated me as a fool, I promise I'll not same group with you in the future.

Afternoon:
Having lunch with my fellow juniors.
Choo praised that I could speak a fluent Malay and presented with confidence.
I said, it's really a bad presentation because of the content is really worst.
Lau said actually we are being as a salesman, and the presentation is the way we promote our products in front of the customers.
Yeah, I really agree with him.
Asked Gab to send me back directly to my home.
I gave Lau my motor key so that he could bring my motorcycle back to home during BBQ later.
Sleep. Leaving the world for 5 hours.

Night:
Rose, Lau and Sim knocked my door twice but I just continue sleeping since I really tired and lack of enough sleeping time.
Had a thorough bath before meet them at the downstairs.
Tham and Chin cooking BeeHoon, smells delicious.
It's really happy seeing guys cooking for us, especially for me (I am not expert in cooking).
Help them raise up the fires.
Chating with funs.
Nearly a long period not having BBQ. We gathered here to celebrate Lantern Festival.

Thank you for organizing such wonderful activity, I appreciate this good time!!!
Drank a beer and played cards with them for the very first time.

Hopefully in the future, we'll gather again in this house, with this group of people, perhaps with the rest those I know from UTM.

No comments: