Monday, November 3, 2008

Without A Focus Point

Foo accident this morning.
I just woke up when she called.
Tried sms to PeiLing and Little Dai.
Received their "ok" reply

Went to Tun Aminah and took my letter.
OK, from World Vision.

Went to K12.
Foo said she's at KTF.
Asked PeiLing and Little Dai to come out and have lunch together.
Little Dai went to K13.
PeiLing and I went to Cengal.
Foo met her Professor.

"Today I do things without a point"PeiLing says.
"Me too."

Later, our point, Foo has come.
Brought her to KTF again.
Brought her to clinic for body check-up
Brought her to the incident place
Sent her back to K12.

Met A Kang and A-Ma.
Asked A Kang whether if Saturday possible for him or not.
Flexible.
Thank you for your flexibility.

Without a focus point.
Even now...

Where's my script for my Wednesday's Oration Competition?
When do I want to start my revision?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? is she Ok?

步向死亡 STEPPING TO DEATH said...

ok, no problem...
go and concern ur idol lar..