Sunday, November 9, 2008

勤劳、爱心、耐心、亲切? Her Eyes on Me

Returned her pendrive.
She saw my very tiring face.
Told her what I have done for today.
Impressed on me.

Her corridor mate came.
Unbelieved I still can make joke with her.
This is our first time meeting each other.
Asked me to sing.
Sang and explain to her.
Impressed on me.

My friend praised me in front of her.
Saying that I am an NGO, always work for the community.
Saying that I am not same as other Chinese friends who are not willing to mix with them.
Saying that I am active in activities although I am already very busy in my study.
Saying that I am a patient teacher who is willing to teach them Mandarin and correct their pronunciations very strictly.

Really?
Me, on your eyes like what you mentioned?
I am not sure actually...

No comments: