Friday, November 7, 2008

Not Fully Happy but Still Happy

Nearly late entered DSI.
It took me 3 hours to answer the questions.
Not really know the answers but already tried my best to answer them.
Hopefully at least let me pass the paper lar...
Finally settle one paper.

Went to FuManCheng and took luch with Goh, Gab, Lau, Teh and Rose.
Long time didn't meet Rose.
Making jokes together although I am quite tired.
Met our junior. Having fun together...hehehe!

Younger sister sms me and congrates me become a little boy's auntie today.
Really? I told her about my "achievement" finally.
She laughed at me...I laughed at myself also...
Unbelievable to receive the prize...
She says I am like a rubbish bin, ya, sis, you are right...
I'll enter music studio tomorrow...I heard you nearly fall down...

Surprising ChyeeGin enter semi-final for the competition.
Feeling glad although he didn't tell me about this.
Anyway, all the best!!!Hope you reach until the final stage lar...

What else to happy?
Waiting tomorrow's comes lor!!!

(p/s: please do your revision today ok? Tomorrow maybe will spend a whole day ler...)

No comments: