Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last Paper: The End of The Semester

Finally finished the last paper on Management.
Not really know how to answer but still try my best.

She who was sitting next to me told me that she worried I can't finish answering because I remained one question for the last 15 minutes.
She was willing to help me seeing I was a bit nervous and in stress.

Touching hearing she told me those thing.
Anyway, thank you for concerning.
I've tried to answer them though.

Told my lecturer that he forgot to add one more mark for my quiz.
Will prove to him with my paper on next Monday.

She asked RM 50 from me to buy gift for those supporters.
Ok, fine. No problem for me.

Had lunch with them at Qiang Ji.
Made jokes again.
They'll go CS. I said I'll go for SOS.
So I didn't join them.

No Electricity for the whole afternoon.
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

No comments: