Thursday, November 6, 2008

Adibah Noor @ WTPD 2008 Night

Met Adibah Noor yesterday in Malam Simfoni Alam, the night to celebrate the World Town Planning Day and World Habitat Day
Unbelievable!!!
My phone credit has expired but still informed Foo through Gab's handphone.
















She sang five songs.
Finally I heard her "Terlalu Istimewa"
Oh my God!!! HURRAY!!!



This is a song written by Adibah Noor to Nurin Jazlin, a children who was dead in an incident. (perhaps someone could tell more about the incident)
I feel very touching when I get to listen to this song.
"Inginku lihatmu dewasa, apa daya, tuhan lebih menyayangimu"

Foo used to learn the sign language from her colleague but I have no chance to learn from her and perform.
No matter how, I hope I could give a helping hand to protect the children's rights, from now, until the end of my life.

No comments: