Thursday, November 13, 2008

明天起 Starting From Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my last paper on Management.(But now still haven't study yet)

Then will be busy on SOS volunteering programme.
Quite a long time I didn't join for any activities since the famine camp.
A bit exited. Cos will go along with XiaoDai...really happy!

After tomorrow, I'll meet him and get to know each other better.
Then I'll go to the handsome guy's house to take back Foo's hair band.

On Sunday I'll meet another him and discuss about his competition and mine.
Perhaps will gain better information between us.

On Monday I'll go HEP and settle the problem existed for the whole semester.
And meet my academic adviser to share with her my findings in this semester.

Still thinking and struggling on how to realize Karen and Foo's dream.
Quite tough and complicated because we will work as a team.
Perhaps I'll get the answer after meeting with him on Sunday.

I'll be moving out on 23/11/08.
Means during that time I'll be at Taiping.
Willing to invite my old friends to come out and have a tea time.
Miss them so much.
Wana take photo also cos we always forgot to do so.

Will be busy to edit "Listen to Grandma's Story".
Hopefully will be released the latest by February 2009.

And planning the activities for RAKAN also.
I'll be getting less and less in doing implementation work.
I'll try to let my juniors make them but I'll still continue with my coordination and advise part.

I have too many dreams until too busy to realize them.
If I forgot to remember and miss you, trust me, I'll show you that I am really doing my works...

No comments: