Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Day on 24th

Woke up at 9.30am
Oh my god! I missed my studio
We have to conduct peer assessment at 9am
Hurry up enter UTM

Rainy day.
Apologize to both Hamisai and N.
Went to office to pass up a late assignment
Met Kent, Pey and Yong
Met XueYing, YuMin and ShiEn
Went to L50 for the rural talk

Went to K12 to meet XiaoDai, Foo and PeiLing
YuJie was facing a family problem
All of us accompany her to Sri Puteri
Then we went to 24-Hour Mcdonald to update among our latest news.

Went to N's room with Shikin.
N said he is not going to prepare any gift for tomorrow's BBQ.
Sent Shikin to G06 and get her stuff
Sent her to Sri Puteri

Back to home.
Took a nap.
Gab sms telling they havent gone to Pizza.
Met them at Jusco Taman U at 6pm for Pizza.

Foo havent had her dinner.
7.30pm went into UTM and accompany them for dinner.
XiaoDai, Foo and PeiLing.

9.30pm went to studio, BBQ and Management's meeting.
Called Mummy. Papa has surprising me. Feeling a bit touching...
Watched Foo playing her game at 10.30pm.
Watched Moonlight Resonance episod 28, 29, 30 at 11.30pm.

Talked to her about the special gift from me.
Promised her that I'll continue the surprise next year.
She showed me her eBuddy shoutout.

Really? You've cried because I have touched your heart? Why don't you cry in front of me?
Perhaps I can see you cry next year...
I really want to see you cry...in front of me...
Never build a wall between you and me, please...

No comments: