Thursday, October 2, 2008

Contunuing Next Assignment

Just finished preparing the questions for the board game...
Quickly went to Sri Puteri to buy the tickets to Muar
Ya, very lucky
Will meet him tomorrow around 12pm.

The assignment for the Board Game remains report writing and the board...
Seems easy but a lot of small things have to consider
We are doing hard work
only both of us forming a group (maximum can be four but we chose only two)
Hard, but enjoy
Gambateh!!!

Next assignment...
About the story of the rural entrepreneur
I think we didn't collect sufficient points in our previous interview...
Perhaps we have to visit him again at Pekan Nanas on this Saturday
Possible?
Who know?

Next assignment...
Social Impact Assessment
Have to go through the documentary then write a literature review
then have to surf internet to gather the related information and points for my role playing...

Next assignment...
Metropolitan planning
Have to go through what Iskandar Malaysia is about then write a report on Environmental aspect...

Next assignment, no, should be studio project...making me headache the most
Bugese, the people and the culture...I would like to take this initiative to understand it..
the lecturer suggested to inject Zoo and Aquaria (those artificial and not really environment friendly) into the area
I am not really agree but I didn't have the opportunity to argue with him (cos I absent)
Thinking of other alternatives to replace his idea...

Next,
Test..
God, put aside first

My holiday....
Where is it?

No comments: