Friday, July 11, 2008

Today's You and Me

I wore a green t-shirt to lecture.
Someone passed a form on committee application for the trip to oversea next year.
I didn't write my name on it because I prefer not to give any promises so far since I'll be very busy for this semester.

Juniors invited for lunch. didn't join them.
met PeiLing. very happy.
went to cengal.
went to little Dai's room.
gave big Dai a big aeroplane.

discussed about upcoming famine camp.
about the programme planning.
about the groups invited for the performance.
about the college.
about Sharon's wedding dinner.
about Bali trip.
about Tanjung Pinang trip.
miss a Foo a lot.

my lecturer had commented a bit on my assignment.
I thought he may tear my thing but he didn't do that.
The assignment can be considered "a bit different" compared to the rest.

Take a good rest for today.
Tomorrow will be another new day.
Perhaps tonight I wanna give myself a true relax time.

Dear all, I have gone through the first week of the new semester.

No comments: