Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Half Day Trip @ Pontian

Met XueYing before going to Pontian for the studio site observation.
She didn't wear formal today. I persuade her to go back to hostel and change her cloths since she is going to help Karate Club at PSZ (Library).

We departed around 8.15am.
1st arrive Pekan Nanas and stay for 10 minutes.
Then go into Tanjung Piai, arrived at 9.45am.
My third time been there.
Ist time with my ex-classmates, 2nd time with Big & Small Dai.
Part of the mangrove has been cleared. heart-breaking...
The entrance to the tip of southern-most is closed due to under maintenance.
pity. both Tanjung Piai and my new classmates.

Today is a cloudy day.
We then went to Kukup.
Just look around and seeking for the Rolex watches which was told before by our lecturer that it only works for a day.

Then we reached Bandar Pontian.
A more developed and planned place compare to the sites we went before this.
We bought a basket of durian and had our 1st picnic at the seaside.


















What a memorable moment!
Thank you for realizing my dream...yeah yeah!
Some of us (including me) ate second round while the rest were going for sembahyang (praying).

Raining.
We arrived Api-Api and stay for 10 minutes then the bus driver brought us to the pineapple farms.

It's raining.
So we just looking at the farms inside the bus.

Until Ayer Baloi, the bus driver managed to bring us back to campus.
This means we are not going to Sungai Pinggan and Benut.

Someone taken photo of mine in sleeping.
Arrived campus at 4pm.
Ride my motorcycle back to home without any raincoats.

Took a bath and slept until 7.30pm.
Packed nasi ayam tantori and went for studio meeting at 8pm (arrived at 8.30pm).
Impressed because my new classmates are energetic and hardworking.

Ee shared her opinions with me in Mandarin.
I told her that I knew her feeling on the first day I observed.
Anyway, I encourage her to carry on her efforts, as what I am doing now.

Hopefully this semester we'll have a very great time!
For this moment, I swear I'm satisfied...

No comments: