Sunday, July 20, 2008

Camp Main Committee Meeting and Course Orientation Done

Met them up at Oldtown Jusco.
1st time at Oldtown, spent around RM10.
discussed about our next stage for the camp.
I was too tired but I was feeling interested to listen to their opinions.
It was an effective meeting.
We enjoyed the process very much.
Especaiily me, myself.

Junior said they were going to my house.
I was on the way going back too.
Around 3.30pm, they arrived.
I gave them a helping hand until 5pm then I went for my assignment.
XueYing sms me that tonight's meeting has been canceled.
It meant that I can join the course orientation.

I met 6 China people and five locals.
Another three were my classmates which came from city campus.
We mixed together.
Sufficient for me.
I think we can further the relationships.

Talking to Carrie.
Suddenly arguing on Religious issues.
It is not the matter that who is the winner.
But the process of argument and debate.
I enjoy doing so with my juniors.
Because I can see my own confident through it.
I hope I still have my own opinions until the end of my life.

No comments: