Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lunna Kacau 我 Disturbed by Lunna

Lunna kacau me at 1.40am.
wondering 1 MYR= ? CNY
(1 MYR = 1.93650 CNY or 1 CNY = 0.516396 RM)

Asked me what will I do after graduate.
Erm...cos still another one and a half year to go so still not plan yet.
My interest is beyond family's expectation so need time to think about it.
I emphasized, if you have a dream, you should be confident to realize it.

She replied, it is sad to be such uncertain.
Never to spend too much time to be sad. I said.
Do within your ability first. I added.

Then she asked me to send her my latest pictures.
Haha...funny things happened.
She wanted 5 pictures. So I sent her 4 without my whole face and 1 which I taken during SBW BBQ.
No choice. I really have limited normal and personal pictures.
So she felt nearly die due to heart attack.

Lee Rong 李荣.
A weird name for me.

Anyway, be keep in touch, my net friend...

No comments: